Join Solve M.E. for an H.R. 7057 Legislative Cafe Chat on Sept. 9!
We’ve received dozens of emails from you asking questions about the historic legislation endorsed by Solve M.E. We are thrilled with the engagement you’ve demonstrated with H.R. 7057.
To answer your questions, Solve M.E. Advocacy and Engagement Director Emily Taylor has written a Q&A post that you can find on our website. In it, you’ll find answers to your most pressing questions, including:
- What is H.R. 7057?
- What will this legislation accomplish?
- How will it affect the field of ME/CFS research?
We’ll also be hosting a town hall (we’re calling it a “Legislative Cafe Chat”) on Wednesday, September 9th at 2:30PM PT / 5:30PM ET. Join us for a cup of tea and a virtual conversation about H.R. 7057.
To RSVP, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To read our announcement of H.R. 7057, visit this page.
- Find the full bill text here.
- Ask your Representative to co-sponsor H.R. 7057 today! Click our action link to ask them to join our efforts.
Strengthening scientific research and changing the legislative landscape to make ME/CFS widely understood, diagnosable, and treatable has been a great community effort and we’re proud and thankful to be a part of the team. Join the community effort and donate to Solve M.E. today!