The Solve ME/CFS Initiative (Solve M.E.) is committed to making its website accessible, and our goal is to deliver a web experience that is universal in design- easily navigated and understood by a wide range of people, including those who have disabilities.
To ensure a seamless user experience for everyone who visits our website or uses our resources, Solve M.E.’s current efforts are focused on:
- Ensuring all our materials are Perceivable, Operable, Understandable, and Robust (POUR).
- Communicating all necessary information without dependency on color.
- Video accessibility through captions, copies of any presentations, and transcripts where available.
- Compatibility with screen readers.
- Properly tagging images with alt tags and including alt descriptions that define the purpose of objects.
- Ensuring pages and resources do not contain repeatedly flashing images or strobe effects.
These are just a few of our efforts. We are committed to ensuring all users can easily move throughout the site, find the content they need, and understand where they are in the site at any given time.
Should you have an issue with our website or resources, please call or email us and we will get back to you shortly.
Please direct any web accessibility issues to 704 364 0016 ext. 201
If you prefer to reach out to us online, please email us at email@example.com
Solve ME/CFS Initiative
350 N Glendale Avenue
Suite B #368
Glendale, CA 91206
CONTACT FOR ACCESSIBILITY
Advocacy and Engagement Manager
We are always open to suggestions for improvement and are looking forward to hearing from you.