We’re thrilled to share that Solve M.E. has been awarded a grant from the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative to support our Long Covid Patient Leader Advancement Network (LC-PLAN). LC-PLAN is a groundbreaking patient engagement training program that invests in the development of Long Covid community leaders to prepare a network of patients and caregivers for research partnership roles with the goal of enhancing patient engagement in Long Covid research.
Your commitment will involve approximately 1-2 hours of time over a 12-week period. Every week, you will be asked to:
- Review pre-work materials – about 30 minutes
- Attend Zoom discussion groups – 1 hour
- Tuesdays 9:30 am-10:30 am PT / 12:30 pm-1:30 pm ET
- Thursdays 3:30 pm-4:30 pm PT / 6:30 pm-7:30 pm ET
- As you are able and feel comfortable, engage in materials, share your experience, and participate in research and advocacy opportunities after graduation from the program
If you are interested in participating in the pilot training session, please apply here by Monday, December 11 indicating your interest. If you have any questions please email the LC-PLAN facilitator, Amanda Martin, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to developing a training program that will inform and empower Long Covid patient leaders!