The electronic version of our flagship research and advocacy journal, The Chronicle, has arrived! It includes our newest class of Solve M.E. Ramsay Research Grant awardees, exciting updates about the reach of our #HowLong? public service awareness campaign and accompanying interview tour, a community support resource guide and more!
The Chronicle not only features recent initiatives and developments at Solve M.E. but also serves as a way to highlight standout members of the community. In this edition, we showcase the story of Fara Leonard, a community member and former nurse with ME/CFS who has been donating to Solve for 24 consecutive years. Her journey and dedication inspire us to continue creating research breakthroughs and easing the suffering of millions.
Featured articles include:
- New Ramsay Grant Researchers Push the Envelope with Innovative ME/CFS & Long Covid Studies
- Milestone: First You + ME Registry Peer-Reviewed Paper Published
- Solve’s Summer Advocacy Roadshow
- Community Support Resource Guide
- Solve M.E. Spearheads the First Nationwide Long Covid PSA Campaign
- Ryan Prior On The Long Haul and How Patients Can Change the World
- Solve Experts Educate Millions About ME/CFS and Long Covid in National Media Tour
- The Transformative Power of Monthly Giving
- Donor Spotlight: Fara Leonard
- An Evolving Landscape: Long Covid’s Impact on ME/CFS
To read the entire Fall 2022 Chronicle, click here.
To have the next print edition delivered free of charge by mail to your home or business, click here.