- This event has passed.
World Premiere: Long Haul Voices
In honor of World ME Day, Solve M.E. is releasing the first episode of the series Long Haul Voices: Living with Long Covid and ME/CFS worldwide. Long Haul Voices seeks to amplify the experiences of individuals with Long Covid and myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), the experts devoted to improving their care, and the challenges surrounding these largely invisible, poorly-understood diseases that affect a rapidly growing population.
This mini-series, created in partnership with Unfixed Media Productions, is directed by Kimberly Warner, an award-winning filmmaker with her own chronic disease experience, and edited by Emmy award winner Michael Wolcott. Each cast member also shares a connection to ME/CFS and/or Long Covid, including:
- Cynthia Adinig – Patient Advocate & Equity Policy Advisor (Long Covid, POTS, MCAS)
- Paul Burnside – Retired Banker, Organist (Long Covid, Vestibular Neuritis)
- Dr. Anthony Komaroff – Professor of Medicine Harvard Medical School
- Soh-Yeon Lee – Senior Program Analyst (ME/CFS)
- Lili Lim – Actor, Comedian (ME/CFS)
- Dr. Nina Muirhead – Dermatology Surgeon (ME/CFS)
- Dr. Amy Proal – Microbiologist & Viral Science Advisor
- Bilal Qizibash – CEO (Long Covid, Autism)
- Sarah Ramey – Author/Musician (ME/CFS, CRPS, POTS)
- Emily Taylor – VP Advocacy & Engagement at Solve M.E., ME/CFS Patient Caregiver
Watch a teaser clip here.
On May 12, tune in for Episode One: Long Haul Patients here.