- This event has passed.
Leveraging EHR/Real World Data to Understand PASC
May 24 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
Join the National Health Institutes (NIH) RECOVER Research Review (R3) Seminar Series, “Leveraging EHR/Real World Data to Understand PASC,” by registering here: http://ow.ly/sZep50Jg45C.
The goal of the R3 Seminar Series is to catalyze a shared understanding of the research of the scientific stakeholder community within the RECOVER Consortium. Working and learning together while keeping each other up to date on their latest insights accelerates discoveries. Some sessions will also inform the public about RECOVER and other research on PASC. All sessions will be recorded and posted to recovercovid.org.
The next seminar of the series is Tuesday, May 24 12:00-1:30 PM EDT. It will be a panel discussion titled, “Leveraging EHR/Real World Data to Understand PASC.” Panelists for the seminar will be:
- Melissa Haendel, PhD, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- Christopher Chute, MD, DrPH, MPH, Johns Hopkins University
- Rainu Kaushal, MD, MPH, Weill Cornell Medicine; New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- Thomas Carton, PhD, MS, Louisiana Public Health Institute
- Josh Fessel, MD, PhD, National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS); National Institutes of Health
- Rachel Hess, MD, MS, University of Utah School of Medicine