The electronic version of our flagship research and advocacy journal, The Chronicle, has arrived! It includes a celebration of our Long Haul Voices: Living with Long Covid and ME/CFS video series, insights from this year’s EmPOWER M.E. roundtable, several advocacy victories and more!
The Chronicle not only features recent initiatives and developments at Solve M.E. but also serves as a way to highlight standout members of the community. In this edition, we showcase the story of Larry Baldwin, a father and former surgeon with ME/CFS, and his daughter, Nicole Baldwin, a neurology resident who is already conducting and publishing ME/CFS research. The Baldwins are long-time supporters of Solve M.E., and we are proud to fight for them and the millions of other families affected by post-infection diseases.
Featured articles include:
- Solve M.E.’s Long Haul Voices Video Series
- ME/CFS and Long Covid: Seizing the Moment
- Creating Change: Local & State Advocacy
- CDMRP Announces $1.6M for ME/CFS Research
- An Overview of Our Whirlwind Advocacy Month
- An ME/CFS ICD Code Tracking Victory
- How the Ramsay Grants Empower Researchers
- A Family Tackles ME/CFS
- Meet Development Director Joe Komsky
- Reflections from President and CEO Oved Amitay
To read the entire Summer 2022 Chronicle, click here.
To have the next print edition delivered free of charge by mail to your home or business, click here.