- CHAMPIONS Kits now available to order! Take your advocacy to the NEXT LEVEL with one of our CHAMPION ADVOCACY KITS. These personalized tool kits will make your advocacy week actions even easier by coming pre-filled with your Congressmember’s information along with a guide and checklist. Plus, Solve M.E. Advocacy week CHAMPIONS will have extra “office hours” with our own Emily Taylor to help you every step of the way. Each package will be mailed to your home with free Solve M.E. gifts! Choose from:
- Tweet D.C. Champion Package ($35) for online and social media actions
- D.C. Remote Champion Package ($65) for phone and fax actions
- D.C. to M.E. Champion Package ($125) for district meeting and local community actions
- General Advocacy Kits will be available online for free at www.ME/CFSAdvocacyWeek.com
- Solving M.E. Together: Remote Congressional Meeting Training Thursday April 16 at 5pm ET: Join Solve M.E. Advocacy Director, Emily Taylor and our Prime Advocacy partners to learn everything you need to know for Advocacy Day remote meetings on Tuesday April 21 including 1) How to use your mobile app, 2) Meeting best practices, and 3) a complete overview of our advocacy strategy and requests.
- Save the Date: Solve M.E. Advocacy Day Office Hours Monday April 20 from 4:00pm – 9:00pm ET: Have questions about Advocacy day meetings? Congress? Need help with your App? Stop by for a ZOOM video conference with your Solve M.E. and Prime Advocacy teams to chat.
- Connect with other advocates from your State on the ME/CFS Advocacy Week and DC Lobby Day 2020 Facebook group.
Please visit www.MEAdvocacyWeek.com for more information about additional events, online trainings and other opportunities.