Get InvolvedNovember 18, 2016
You can make a difference in the lives of the many suffering daily with ME/CFS. Join us in the fight to create a world free of ME/CFS.
- Fuel Research – The Solve ME/CFS Initiative is the only full-time organization dedicated to serving the millions of Americans who suffer from ME/CFS. Help us accelerate our efforts in ME/CFS research by making a gift that is meaningful to you. Donate online now!
- Join the Sustainers Circle – Automated, recurring gifts are an excellent way to maximize your giving and strengthen your support. As a monthly giver, you sustain progress and hope. We are grateful to all loyal Sustainers Circle members for their commitment to our mission. Please consider becoming a member of the Sustainers Circle today!
- Explore other ways to give… Planned Giving, Gifts of Securities, Workplace Giving, Fundraising and Shop and Give.
- Drive Research Progress – The SolveCFS BioBank provides people with ME/CFS, and those who care about them, an opportunity to be directly involved in research and brings a state-of-the-art genetic sample collection system to eligible ME/CFS patients and approved researchers. Learn more, and get the process started today!
- Join Our Community – Connect with others, stay informed, and join an active dialogue.
- Sign up for the Research 1st email newsletter for the latest updates on ME/CFS research, public policy, and our organizational. Check out archived issues, then sign up today!
- Join the conversation on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/SolveMECFSInitiative.
- Follow us on twitter at www.twitter.com/plzsolvecfs.
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for informative webinar recordings and more on your schedule at www.youtube.com/solvecfs.
- Deepen Your Knowledge – Information is power! We offer a host of free resources on a variety of topics to help people better understand the complex nature of ME/CFS, engage in more meaningful conversations with their healthcare providers, and make informed choices about ME/CFS-related decisions.
- Our Research Library connects you to hundreds of articles and publications on the latest in ME/CFS research
- Whether you’re newly diagnosed and trying to unearth as much as possible, a parent striving to help his/her child cope with a chronic illness, or someone struggling to negotiate the maze of legal and financial issues brought on by the illness, we hope you’ll find some answers here.
- Health care professionals play an important role in the fight against ME/CFS. Our hope is that you have healthcare providers that are knowledgeable about the diagnosis and management of ME/CFS, stay abreast of new information, and provide a high level of care. Yet we know that this is all too often not the case, so you have to be your own best advocate. Our healthcare provider resources can hopefully help in that regard.
Contact us if you want to learn more.